Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Most Hated Man in the Country

Now, I am a firm believer in not using the word 'hate', unless it is deemed entirely necessary. However, in recent weeks, due to the absolute idiocy of the Supreme Court, I am left more willing to use the term. And I am much more understanding of those who choose to use it to describe our highest court members. Justice Anthony Kennedy is quickly becoming the most powerful and most hated man in the entire country. Over the last three weeks he has decided three cases that have fundamentally altered the country, and we're still waiting for the DC gun case to be resolved.

I really don't like the Judicial Branch of our government right now. I don't. I am not going to apologize, they got it in their heads, Kennedy in particular, that they can run the country. What happens if a court case comes to them that says, the November Election was incorrect, and that only Blue States should be counted for whatever reason, the Dems will have a majority in the Legislative, and it wont be over turned. The Supreme Court makes Obama President anyways.

Now, I recognize that this is a catastrophic occurrence, and one that would destroy this country, but my purpose for that anecdote was to illustrate the ridiculous amount of Power that Kennedy has taken for himself, and the Supreme Court has allowed. Kennedy should be careful, he is now the most hated man in the country.

No comments: