Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mission Statement

I am afraid that in my previous post, my over-excitement to begin this monumental task was far too great. I got ahead of myself, proclaiming that I would post my first document for your persusal, before the foundation of this site was established. I should not have. If this task is to be done well and properly, it need be done with a meticulous mindset. That can not be done hastily. Therfore, I feel compelled to lay out the plan and the Mission Statement for this location. The Mission of American Acumen is as follows.

American Acumen is dedicated to the thoughtful, intellectual American Political Debate. Here is a location for interested individuals around the globe to view a small site where the major political events of the day will be discussed. This site does not pretend to be fair and balanced. The opinion of the commentator and any future commentators will become clear though their pieces. The purpose of American Acumen is to discuss the highest profile national stories of the day. These are opinion pieces, and do not pretend to be reporting anything.

No comments: