Thursday, June 12, 2008

Barack: Boundless Naivete

I am sighing. Ok Barack, I guess America will give you another try to get this right. I don't know about the rest of America, but I am getting very tire of hearing about Barack Obama's 'friends'. Now, let me say this much. I am not tired of them the same way I am sure Die-Hard Obamites are. I am simply tired of Barack defending them, denouncing them, renouncing them, disassociating himself from them, and finally regretting he ever knew them. Oh I'm sure the hopeful President regrets knowing them. But the naiveté is the real problem here. I'm not talking about the naiveté that you hear all over now. The real naiveté that should be discussed is Barack thinking no one would find this out about his 'friends'.
Are you kidding? You are trying to become the leader of the Free World, President of the Greatest Nation of all time, and the Most Powerful man in the world. You didn't think that half an hour of research on the Internet wouldn't be done concerning your closest consiglieris? Come on Barack. Time to check into reality.
The other naiveté that really gets me, IS what everyone else is talking about. The idea that B. Hussein really thinks he can wade into the Mid East like John Wayne, and fix all of their problems with the US makes him not only naive, but delusional. Dangerously delusional.
B. Hussein's idea that unconditional, Fireside Chats will work on religiously motivated enemies is ridiculous and potentially disastrous. Obama has no plan. Obama has no strategy. Obama has no contingency. Obama has no ideas. What B. Hussein DOES have are words. Lots of them. Ones that sound really really great, especially if you live at 1000 W Stupid Street, La La Land. Too bad our enemies don't. Too bad the rest of America doesn't either. Grow up Barack, if we make you our President, you better have more in your holsters than air, empty words, and a finger in the vague shape of a pistol.

No comments: