Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Title Track of the Obama Express

Courtesy of Michael Buble, I am granting Barack Obama a new theme song and one of my favorites. I find it to be remarkably accurate, especially considering the last few weeks of Barack Obama's blundering campaign. Ok, here goes, thanks again, Michael Buble. (With some commentary of my own, I mean, why else do you read this?

Call me irresponsible (Iraq Withdrawl Policy)
Call me unreliable (AIPAC, Jeremiah Wright, Grandma, Campaign Finance, etc...)
Throw in undependable, too (Throw any one 'Under the Bus' lately?)

Do my foolish alibis bore you? (I am kinda tired...)
Well, I'm not too clever, (Understatement)
I just adore you (I'm blushing)

So, call me unpredictable (so far,)
Tell me I'm impractical (Really? "You're impractical.")
Rainbows, I'm inclined to pursue (Speaks for itself, Rainbows?)

Call me irresponsible
Yes, I'm unreliable
But it's undeniably true
That I'm irresponsibly mad for you (We can all see that...)

Do my foolish alibis bore you?
Girl, I'm not too clever, I
I just adore you

Call me unpredictable
Tell me that I'm so impractical
Rainbows, I'm inclined to pursue

Go ahead call me irresponsible
Yes, I'm unreliable
But it's undeniably true
I'm irresponsibly mad for you

You know it's true
Oh, baby it's true (Sad to say...I do.)

So its a cheap shot. Still, did you not sit there and say "huh..that is close to the truth,"?

Clearly, Mr. Obama, too in love with himself and the idea of living in the White House, has not given enough credence and thought to the intellect of the American People. We can see this, we can count, and we can see his Arrogance, his Naivety, and his blatant disregard of the facts as they stand before him, tall, proud, and ultimately American. America may have a shorter memory than it used to, but before long, the mistakes, the bumbles, and the inanity will begin to add up, and before you know it, the Great Orator, the Messiah Himself, will be no more than empty words floated on simpleton ideals, heard by unforgiving ears.

No comments: